Recycle an old zipper from your pair of jeans or use a new 7 inch long zipper to make this fashionable bracelet. Size of the zipper will vary based on your wrist size. Zippers come in a variety of colors, making your creative possibilities limitless with this project.
- 7 inch Zipper
- Cord crimp
- Jump Ring
- Lobster Clasp
- 2 Pliers (Flat Nose Recommended)
Step by Step Instructions
1. Take a pair of scissors and remove the binding the surrounds the zipper by cutting it off.
2. Singe the edges of the zipper’s binding with a lighter, giving it a nice finished look.
3. Take a pair of flat nose pliers and attach the cord crimp to the opposite end of the zipper top.
4. Open a jump ring, using two pairs of pliers, attaching a lobster clasp and charm before closing.