One of the first steps to starting your rubber stamp business is to come up with a catchy stamping business name. In the United States, rubber stamps account for more than a half billion annual sales. With an estimated 1,300 to 1,500 stamp makers in the United States, this industry is flourishing and varied in its segments. Your rubber stamp business can be defined by the creation of business rubber stamps, decorative rubber stamps, or toy rubber stamps. Each segment offers is own unique opportunities. Check out this listing of catchy stamping business name ideas from current rubber stamp businesses that will inspire you today.
Tips for Choosing a Stamping Business Name
Choosing the right name for your stamping business is essential to future branding and marketing initiatives. To choose a catchy stamping business name, follow these great business tips.
1. Keep your store name short and simple.
2. Your stamping business name should be easy to read, say, and remember.
3. Create a business name with meaning or a memorable message regarding your business purpose or mission statement.
4. Check the legal availability of your stamping business name.
5. The name should be expandable. Do not limit yourself to area or place.
6. Choose words that are easy to spell.
7. Purchase the website domain for your stamping business name.
Best Stamping Business Name
A Cherry on Top
Beeswax Rubber Stamps
Blue Ridge Impressions
Champion Stamp Co.
Cherry Pie Art Stamps
Cut at Home
Door County Rubber Stamps
Emagine Art Stamps
Everything Scrapbook & Stamps
Gribble Stamp & Stencil Co.
Just Rite Stamps
Little Pink Studio
Make an Impression
Pink Gen Designs
The Greeting Farm
The Ink Pad
The Tattered Angels
Unity Stamp Company
Verses Rubber Stamps
Wild Frog Creations
Stamping Business Success Story
Here is a great one on one interview with the owner of TooMuchFun Rubber Stamps where he shares his three favorite tips about running a stamping business.