The scrapbooking industry has experienced expoential growth over the last decade. With more than 80% of scrapbookers being college educated, and nearly half of scrapbookers working full time, these enthusiasts have an increasing amount of discretionary income. More than half of scrapbookers spend more than ten hours a months scrapbooking, making this a favorite hobby as according to the National Survey of Scrapbooking in America.
Taking your passion to the next level may lead you down the path of starting your own scrapbooking business. This great list of name ideas for a scrapbooking business are compiled from existing businesses across the United States and will inspire you to create your own unique brand. Don’t forget to check out the amazing video below to see behind the scenes of how one teen built a successful six figure scrapbooking business from his home.
Tips for Choosing a Scrapbooking Business Name
Choosing the right name for your scrapbooking business is essential to future branding and marketing initiatives. To choose a good name idea for a scrapbooking business name, follow these great business tips.
1. Keep your store name short and simple.
2. Your scrapbooking business name should be easy to read, say, and remember.
3. Create a business name with meaning or a memorable message regarding your business purpose or mission statement.
4. Check the legal availability of your scrapbooking business name.
5. The name should be expandable. Do not limit yourself to area or place.
6. Choose words that are easy to spell.
7. Purchase the website domain for your scrapbooking business name.
Best Scrapbooking Business Names
Everything Scrapbook and Stamps
Hearts N Crafts
It’s All About the Scrapbook
Little Craft Place
Once Upon a Page
Page in Time Scrapbooks
Perfect Day Scrapbooking
Scrap Booking Memories
Scrapbook Island Creative Escape
Scrapbooking Made Simple
Sparkle N Sprinkle
The Paper Inn
Whim So Doodle
Your Pad or Mine
Scrapbooking Business Success Story
Here is an amazing video of a young teenager that self-taught himself the skills needed to start his own scrapbooking company and turn his hobby into a six-figure business.