Sometimes you find yourself just having one of those days. These inspiring daily quotes will give you something to reflect upon to help get your creativity flowing.
1. To get you started at the beginning of the week.
“Monday is the key day of the week.” – Gaelic Proverb
2. To help you stop procrastinating.
“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
3. Keep moving forward.
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
4. Find your motivational trigger.
“To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.” – Tony Dorsett
5. Believe in yourself.
“To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain
6. Pay attention to detail and do things right the first time.
“Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time. – Arnold Glasglow
7. Let your creativity guide you.
“No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.” – Oscar Wilde
8. Focus on what change can happen now.
“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
9. Complete the tasks you set out to accomplish.
“The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
10. Do not let failure discourage your ability to continually try.
“Failure is only postponed success as long as courage ‘coaches’ ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.” – Herbert Kaufman
11. Embrace habits of ambition and persistence.
“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
12. Conquer the world around you.
“Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
13. The day that leads us into a break for the week.
“Thank Goodness it is Friday.” – Unknown
14. You are never to old to dream and make it a reality.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S Lewis
15. Find the route less traveled that will get you to where you are going.
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
16. Family is one of your most important support structures in life.
“No man on his death bed ever looked up into the eyes of his family and friends and said, ‘I wish I’d spent more time at the office.’” – Unknown
17. Working for your passion, is not working at all.
“My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’” – Jim Fox
18. No matter what happens in life, your family is always by your side.
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.” – Anthony Brandt
19. Those that give up on themselves will most likely give up on everything else in life.
“Hope never abandons you; you abandon it.” – George Weinberg
20. Oxygen is yet the tool we require to live but what you do with the life given to you is equally important.
“What oxygen is to the lungs, such is hope to the meaning of life.” – Emil Brunner
21. Belief in yourself is more powerful than anything else.
“If you do not believe in yourself… chances are nobody else will.” – Proverb